Hotmail is one of the most popular free online email services, provide by Microsoft. Hotmail is a web mail service and users can access it anywhere in the world from a web browser. The window live hotmail service was renamed to outlook.com. Users get information by Hotmail technical support phone number for their account.
Window Live Hotmail on a Mac
Millions of users have still got old hotmail accounts that they may still want to use, and old emails that they want to keep. Now users may still be able to use your old hotmail address with the newer Outlook.com service that replaced Hotmail. Outlook service replaced alternative Microsoft email service, like windows Live and MSN.
How to create an Hotmail account on Mac
- Select Mail and Click on “Preferences” from the Mac OS X mail menu.
- Click on Accounts category and Click on “Create an Account” button.
- Enter your name under “Full Name”
Type your Window Live Hotmail address
Type your window Live Hotmail Password.
Click on “Continue”.
- And select “Account Type”.
- Enter “window Live Hotmail” under “Description” for “Outgoing Mail Server”.
- Now Click “Create”.
Close the Accounts Window.
It is very easy to Sign up Hotmail, Outlook, Microsoft account with some simple steps.
Hope you liked reading this post, for further information and help you can always dial our
Hotmail Customer Service Phone Number +1-877-424-6647